Saturday, March 5, 2011

my day just IMPROVED!



It was looking like another gloomy day ... until I decided to open these!


OK, that definitely helped!!




Every stash needs these essentials ...




Reading about stash organization all over blogland has inspired my own ...


I'm so proud of how much thinning I've done ...
and it feels really good to have everything prewashed and ready to use ...

I managed to limit my scrap-booking supplies to this shelving unit and a small drawer unit nearby, but the padded pressing board on top is just turning into more space for clutter!



The other night, I thought I would skip ahead a little and finish my quilt for the Happy Quilting Quilt-a-Long - things came to a screeching halt, when it just wasn't going together right ... I was going for the scrappy look, but ... well put it this way - I refuse to even post a picture - it's looking THAT bad! Maybe I will patiently wait for the final instructions, so I can figure out what in the world I am doing wrong?!?

I think I will run off to finish my camera bag now ... I just need to create the padded dividers. I am actually really happy with how it is turning out & for under $30!! It doesn't scream DIY or camera bag, so that feels like an achievement.



My first photography club meeting is Monday night & I'm super excited/intimidated at the same time. I've got so much to learn - I hope their kind to beginners ...




No comments: